MPhil candidates in Basic Health Sciences will have to be full-time research students for a minimum period of two academic years. The award of the degree shall be based on both, coursework and thesis. The coursework is covered in two semesters followed by research. The programme is recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) and Higher Education Commission (HEC) and follows regulations for registration of research studies leading to the degree of MPhil in the following subjects:
- Molecular Medicine
- Candidates must possess an MBBS/BDS degree/ equivalent degree (16 years education) from an HEC recognized university.
Admission Requirements and Selection Criteria
- GAT conducted by Ziauddin University with a minimum score of 50%
- Valid GAT (NTS) with a minimum score of 50%.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- The final selection will be based on GAT scores, interviews, and previous experience.
|APPLICATION FEE||PKR 5,000|
|ADMISSION FEE||PKR 50,000|
|TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER||PKR 79,750|
|EXAMINATION FEE PER SEMESTER||PKR 11,500|
|THESIS DEFENSE FEE||PKR 50,000|
For details please contact us at Ext 2459, 2462