The MPhil Physiology degree can build a foundation to work in science, academia or medicine and aid in understanding the mechanisms of living things, from the basis of cell function at the ionic and molecular level to the integrated behavior of the whole body and the influence of the external environment.
It helps to develop your critical thinking, analytical, communication and laboratory skills. Specialties and subdivisions of physiology include cell physiology, special physiology, systemic physiology, and pathological physiology.
- State of the art infrastructure.
- Cost effective fee structure.
- Supervision and training of the researchers by highly qualified and trained Ph.D. faculty members in Molecular Medicine.
- Candidates must possess an MBBS/BDS degree/ equivalent degree (16 years education) from an HEC recognized university.
- Minimum CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 60% marks in the undergraduate degree.
- GAT conducted by Ziauddin University with a minimum score of 50%
- Valid GAT (NTS) with a minimum score of 50%.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
A degree in human physiology provides excellent preparation for careers or graduate study in biomedical research and the health professions or related disciplines.
A clinical physiologist is a medical professional who works alongside doctors in hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities who works to diagnose, treat, and anticipate a variety of health concerns and injuries. These professionals provide important insight into how the human body works and how to help it work most efficiently. Physiologists are also actively involved as faculty members in the domains of teaching and research in universities. Subject specialists may also work in the different fields of physiology for example, applied, clinical, exercise, nutrition, comparative, mathematical and yoga. Rewarding careers may also be pursued in Fitness/sports facilities and pharmaceutical companies.
|APPLICATION FEE||PKR 5,000|
|ADMISSION FEE||PKR 50,000|
|TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER||PKR 79,750|
|EXAMINATION FEE PER SEMESTER||PKR 11,500|
|THESIS DEFENSE FEE||PKR 50,000|
For details please contact us at Ext 2595, 2484