Ziauddin University post graduate training program is focused to promote strong academics and clinical training in relevant disciplines to meet academic and health needs of Pakistan. The residency program is designed to produce skilled academic practitioner and researcher with exceptional proficiency in choosing clinical field.
The program is supervised by qualified faculty and has support of allied disciplines. The University hospitals are modern and fully equipped with diagnostic services, inpatient facilities including Intensive and Coronary Care Units and also fully equipped radiology department with interventional procedures facility. The library is well provided with latest journals and also has multimedia facilities including Internet.
All current post graduate training programs of Ziauddin University are recognized by College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan.
Ziauddin University is offering FCPS/MCPS training in the following disciplines:
- General Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Chemical Pathology
- Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Orthopedics Surgery
- Clinical Pathology
**programs approved by PMDC and will start soon
- Candidates possessing MBBS or equivalent qualification recognised by PMDC and have done one year of House Job in an institute recognised by PMDC.
- Eligible candidates will be required to pass an entrance test and will be interviewed for suitability by the Postgraduate Committee.
- 2 year approved training in internal medicine or general surgery from PMDC recognized hospitals for sub-specialty
- The candidate who has cleared intermediate module will be given preference
On online application, candidates should give their preference for any of the three campuses, Clifton, North or Kemari. However, decisions regarding campus for residency training will be decided according to availability of seat on that campus.
Application Processing Fee Rs. 5,000
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Advance fees to be paid semester-wise. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of the academic year. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.