Pathology is quintessential in medical sciences to understand the disease mechanisms, research tools and technologies frequently utilized in diagnostics. The core concepts of pathology are now being transformed from morphological basis of disease to the applied knowledge of genetics and molecular technologies. As this trend accelerates, molecular pathology has come a long way from basic histopathological examination of tissues to aid diagnosis.
Taking this paradigm shift into account, our department has designed core andelective courses with special emphasis on molecular pathogenesis of disease. The program components, will provide an in-depth understanding of molecular aspects of disease and associated disciplines including “omics”. Our curriculum helps in developing skills for scientific investigation, analytical thought and scientific criticism
A significant amount of teaching and learning will take place through the essential research component of our postgraduate program. Students are encouraged to take a lead role in developing research projects with regular support and mentorship from our skilled supervisory team.
- State of the art infrastructure.
- Cost effective fee structure.
- Supervision and training of the researchers by highly qualified and trained faculty members.
- Candidates must possess an MBBS/BDS degree/ equivalent degree (16 years education) from an HEC recognized university.
- Minimum CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 60% marks in the undergraduate degree.
- GAT conducted by Ziauddin University with a minimum score of 50%
- Valid GAT (NTS) with a minimum score of 50%.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
The graduates will be able to serve at different academic positions, at university level and also assist in diagnostics. Our research-based program provides an opportunity for further professional growth in the field of Pathology.
|APPLICATION FEE||PKR 5,000|
|ADMISSION FEE||PKR 50,000|
|TUITION FEE PER SEMESTER||PKR 79,750|
|EXAMINATION FEE PER SEMESTER||PKR 11,500|
|THESIS DEFENSE FEE||PKR 50,000|
For details please contact us at Ext 2595, 2484